Digital Marketing Project Manager
Marathon Consulting is seeking a digital marketing project manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience as a project manager with experience in broad-based information systems and large-scale websites with complex functionality.
In addition to supporting our clients, you will be joining a collaborative, supportive, talented team that provides a feeling of community. Your work will be diverse, challenging, and very rewarding. The wide variety of projects you will work on will allow you to continuously grow and optimize your skill set.
Marathon employees receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and bonus opportunities. We also provide a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility to work hybrid. You will receive our healthcare package, which pays 100% of the employee premium, a competitive 401K match program, professional training, $300 annually for health and wellness or pre-approved home office enhancements, and the opportunity for tremendous growth.
- Manage web design and development projects for Marathon’s digital marketing team from the initial scoping/estimating effort through implementation/go-live.
- Work with clients and internal teams to gather both functional and technical requirements, finalize scope, and estimate project cost/schedule.
- Manage and update project plans using MS Project and JIRA.
- Lead project meetings, maintain/update all project documents, and distribute documents on a regular basis. Set and manage expectations with team members and clients.
- Identify, document, and prioritize scope changes and facilitate the change management process.
- Maintain issue, risk, and other required project logs and facilitate resolution of all outstanding items.
- Execute communication plans and regularly report status to the program lead.
- Apply project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Prepare and participate in quality review checkpoints and obtain/secure and archive necessary approvals.
- BS/BA or higher in business or technology-related field
- 4+ years of experience as a project manager
- 4+ years of experience in broad-based information systems and large-scale websites with complex functionality
- Experience with modern website design and development solutions/techniques
- Experience breaking down website and client needs into a requirement specification that can be used by developers to build the website and testers to test the website
- Experience with optimizing website design and development to meet accessibility requirements
- Experience with testing and optimizing websites to meet performance criteria and security standards
- Experience with managing the integration of websites with third-party applications using their APIs
- Experience communicating with a variety of both business and technology stakeholders and cross-functional groups
- Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts, managing resources in a matrix environment, communicating, and influencing effectively at all levels of an organization
- Proficient with the following MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Visio
- Full working knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to author and deliver presentations
- User acceptance testing
Other Skills Preferred But Not Required:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with agile/scrum software development framework
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Marathon Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send your resume in Word or PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.