Supporting S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.
For more than 100 years, S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. has provided a comprehensive real estate experience for their clients and customers, from their commercial properties and shopping centers to their apartment communities.
SharePoint Application Development
One of the unique benefits provided for properties that utilize S. L. Nusbaum to manage their own properties is the use of their free, comprehensive invoice processing system. With many disparate business processes to support the vast number of services provided by S. L. Nusbaum, the company asked Marathon to provide an initial assessment of the current SharePoint 2007 installation and configuration and to provide recommendations for restoring and updating current services. Marathon was tasked with troubleshooting and resolving any issues with the SharePoint implementation of both the invoice processing and commission deal sheet systems. Additional proposals were submitted for the development and integration of third-party systems to improve the employee usability of all services, including Ultipro, Nexus, and Vendor Synchronization.
Marathon conducted a thorough assessment of the structure and installation of SharePoint 2007, including all web applications, site collections, and Windows Share Services. The assessment identified current issues with the installation, configuration, and security of SharePoint 2007, including any departures from industry standards, and put into place a road map for resolving these issues and updating SharePoint 2007. As part of the updating effort, Marathon migrated the existing, disparate web applications into a single SharePoint 2010 web farm.
- Full on-site assessment of current SharePoint 2007 installation and configuration including documentation of short, medium, and long-range goals for restoring and updating services.
- Development and maintenance of installed SharePoint workflows to support business processes within Invoice Processing and Commission Deal Sheet routing.
- Development of SharePoint forms, lists, routing matrices, and workflows to repair and extend the approval workflow for the Commission Deal Sheet and to provide direct control to end users on changes to routing flow and personnel changes.
- Development of SharePoint form and access controls to provide additional business processes for submitting and managing new deal sheets, effectively removing any paper necessary for the entire business process.
- Development of external data connection using Business Data Connectivity Services to provide direct integration with external data source to SharePoint lists to manage changes in end user requirements.